Web of Trust is an informal event series which takes its name from the PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) encryption and authentication network. Events will cover a range of topics, self-elected by members and friends.
- 11 June 2019 - p2p berlin - Eileen Wagner, Chris Adams, Vincent Ahrend
- 2 July 2019 - Local Linked List #1 - André Fincato, Sam Hart
- TBD July 2019 - Introduction to Operation Security - Cade
- TBD Late Summer 2019 - The Water Hemisphere - Kei Kreutler, Cory Levinson, Sam Hart
- 10 June 2019 - Web of Trust Introduction + PGP Keysigning Party - Sarah Friend, Cory Levinson, Cade, Sam Hart
- 30 May 2019 - Scuttlebutt Documentation Jam - Cory Levinson, Dominic Tarr; Scuttlebutt gathering: